Welcome!

Welcome to Breathing Underwater! I had another blog for many years (Rambling Toward Clarity, which originated as Diane's Addled Ramblings), which I loved. I loved writing it, I love the people who read it, I loved going back through it and being reminded of where I was at any given point in time. But I wanted something different... so I decided to start from scratch.

I've come to accept that Life is never going to be easy; it's always going to be a challenge. Maybe it is for everyone. Maybe that's as it should be. I don't know. But I do know that fighting it and being resentful of challenges and difficulties doesn't make them easier to face. Accepting where you are in Life... embracing where you are in Life... is, I now believe, the key to contentment and, maybe (just maybe), happiness.

I want me some of that.


So here goes...

Underwater. It's where I am most of the time. Learning to breathe. Learning to let go. Learning to be happy.

Join me, won't you?




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writer's Workshop: Binge Reading

Writer's Workshop: There's a Cat on My Head (and Other Stories)

Salad-in-a-Bag