Notifications

Hiya, peeps! I just wanted to ask a favor...

For those of you who have subscribed to my blog, I realize Feedburner is now delivering the entire post to your email, rather than just the link to the post. While this is convenient, I know, it kind of messes up my tracking numbers. Sigh. Nothing is ever easy.

Anyway, if you could actually click and go to the blog, I'd so appreciate it! And if you'd like to leave a comment, that would be swell!! But if you comment as 'Anonymous,' please give me a hint as to who you are! I love me some comments but I love to know who they're coming from even more!

Also, just a reminder about my Arctic Dip fundraiser... if you'd like to donate but need the link to my page, just email me. If you don't have my email address, shoot me a message at dhd2581@yahoo.com and and I'll send it to you.

Thanks ever so much!!!

XO,

Comments

  1. I have your blog link on my phone home page so I just check in that way 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writer's Workshop: There's a Cat on My Head (and Other Stories)

Writer's Workshop: Binge Reading

Salad-in-a-Bag